<?xml version="1.0"?><rss version="2.0"><channel><pubDate>Sun, 4 Oct 2026 23:48:59 -0400</pubDate><generator>Gamer Launch</generator><title>House Aratus  Recent Public Posts</title><description>Recent public posts. Cached for 15 minutes, cached on Sun, 4 Oct 2026 23:48:59 -0400</description><link>http://housearatus.guildlaunch.com/</link><item><title>We Have Moved</title><description>&lt;p&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;Join us on &lt;a href=&quot;http://www.housearatus.org&quot;&gt;www.housearatus.org&lt;/a&gt;. the .com service will resume shortley&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/p&gt;</description><link>http://housearatus.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=34938356&amp;gid=98979#34938356</link><guid isPermaLink="true">http://housearatus.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=34938356&amp;gid=98979#34938356</guid><pubDate>Sat, 16 Nov 2013 22:46:47 -0500</pubDate></item><item><title>Warcasters Trip to space</title><description>well shit someone start googling statistics on the space balloon their using, look up on the weather channel what the weather will be like, someone get stats on altitude weather, position of the sun, and also prior similar model weather balloons (if there are models). Im serious.... all those things will help figure out when the balloon will pop. Hell even wind velocity and direction with position of the sun and also stats on the material they will be using and how much gas will be filled into the balloon will all compute together to figure out when itll pop. Id google all of it but my gf is merely a half an hour away :P</description><link>http://housearatus.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=33370521&amp;gid=98979#33370521</link><guid isPermaLink="true">http://housearatus.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=33370521&amp;gid=98979#33370521</guid><pubDate>Fri, 19 Apr 2013 21:18:04 -0400</pubDate></item><item><title>Hey guys..</title><description>im all over it.</description><link>http://housearatus.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=32702587&amp;gid=98979#32702587</link><guid isPermaLink="true">http://housearatus.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=32702587&amp;gid=98979#32702587</guid><pubDate>Mon, 28 Jan 2013 22:13:21 -0500</pubDate></item><item><title>funny haha</title><description>&lt;img src=&quot;/forums/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif&quot; alt=&quot;&quot; border=&quot;0&quot; /&gt; hilarious...enough so that I stole it to post on g+</description><link>http://housearatus.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=32062607&amp;gid=98979#32062607</link><guid isPermaLink="true">http://housearatus.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=32062607&amp;gid=98979#32062607</guid><pubDate>Thu, 8 Nov 2012 16:43:44 -0500</pubDate></item><item><title>DUST 514: Welcome To New Eden</title><description>Every1 with live eve account can get 1</description><link>http://housearatus.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=31681932&amp;gid=98979#31681932</link><guid isPermaLink="true">http://housearatus.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=31681932&amp;gid=98979#31681932</guid><pubDate>Sun, 23 Sep 2012 10:11:29 -0400</pubDate></item><item><title>Cheap pc games</title><description>Cheap PC games &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;http://www.cjs-cdkeys.com/affiliate/idevaffiliate.php?id=229&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;http://www.cjs-cdkeys.com/affiliate/idevaffiliate.php?id=229&lt;/a&gt;</description><link>http://housearatus.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=31300502&amp;gid=98979#31300502</link><guid isPermaLink="true">http://housearatus.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=31300502&amp;gid=98979#31300502</guid><pubDate>Thu, 16 Aug 2012 16:00:18 -0400</pubDate></item><item><title>SpaceX Launch</title><description>We won&#039;t have to explore it all, just a portion of it. In that regard eve is again very accurate. New eden is meant to be simply a far flung sector of the universe (nobody knows if its in our galaxy or not, just that at one time it was connected via the eve wormhole to earth) new eden is not meant to be a galaxy or anything resembling that sort of scale. just a small pocket out there in the cosmos.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
For those into your sci-fi propulsion I reckon we may one day see the &#039;hyperspace&#039; style technology allowing for FTL. Check out &lt;a href=&quot;http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heim_theory&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; class=&quot;postlink&quot;  rel=&quot;nofollow&quot;&gt;Heim-Droscher theory&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
For those of us that are into a little geeky speculation, have a look up of the Drake equation. Depending on the values substituted in there it suggests we&#039;re either 1 of roughly 5 sentient technological species in the galaxy or 1 of 50,000. Its all estimates but even so. Carl Sagan said it best, if we&#039;re the only ones here it&#039;s an awful waste of space.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I&#039;m really glad commercial space faring is becoming more prominent. as much as it makes me think we may one day end up like the alien universe with 1 big evil corporation ruling the sector it still makes it that much more accessible. Commerce thrives on competition for custom. competition drives down prices and brings spaceflight into the realm of the average Joe.</description><link>http://housearatus.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=30517754&amp;gid=98979#30517754</link><guid isPermaLink="true">http://housearatus.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=30517754&amp;gid=98979#30517754</guid><pubDate>Sun, 27 May 2012 21:43:36 -0400</pubDate></item><item><title>Great adventure games</title><description>Also my all time favourite adventure game is The Longest Journey, it had an awesome soundtrack as well!</description><link>http://housearatus.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=30491225&amp;gid=98979#30491225</link><guid isPermaLink="true">http://housearatus.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=30491225&amp;gid=98979#30491225</guid><pubDate>Thu, 24 May 2012 13:14:08 -0400</pubDate></item><item><title>./flex</title><description>Geez.  I thought I was doing good getting to 31 before my internet went down on friday.  Thankfully, I had long skills training and there are some patchy, unsecured networks near my building which at least would let me log into Eve periodically to update PI and such, though I wouldn&#039;t trust them for any sort of PvP.  Here&#039;s hoping the tech can get it patched back up tomorrow when they come out.</description><link>http://housearatus.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=30464012&amp;gid=98979#30464012</link><guid isPermaLink="true">http://housearatus.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=30464012&amp;gid=98979#30464012</guid><pubDate>Mon, 21 May 2012 18:13:14 -0400</pubDate></item><item><title>Sub-Forum Rules</title><description>i&#039;ve got IL2 Sturmovik, tried playing it a few times but couldnt get the hang of it.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
always get lost on the map in the training mission where you have to chase down a v2</description><link>http://housearatus.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=29503966&amp;gid=98979#29503966</link><guid isPermaLink="true">http://housearatus.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=29503966&amp;gid=98979#29503966</guid><pubDate>Sat, 3 Mar 2012 09:16:59 -0500</pubDate></item><item><title>Bad Company 2</title><description>I played battlefield 2 before years but the best fps was CoD2 imo  &lt;img src=&quot;/forums/images/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif&quot; alt=&quot;&quot; border=&quot;0&quot; /&gt;  It has great mp, simple &amp;amp; addictive.</description><link>http://housearatus.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=29477507&amp;gid=98979#29477507</link><guid isPermaLink="true">http://housearatus.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=29477507&amp;gid=98979#29477507</guid><pubDate>Thu, 1 Mar 2012 08:32:40 -0500</pubDate></item><item><title>Call of Duty</title><description>codfag</description><link>http://housearatus.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=29444442&amp;gid=98979#29444442</link><guid isPermaLink="true">http://housearatus.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=29444442&amp;gid=98979#29444442</guid><pubDate>Tue, 28 Feb 2012 01:44:13 -0500</pubDate></item><item><title>Minecraft</title><description>Awesome game to kill some time (I used to play waiting for fleets to form up) though after a while it gets boring on your own.  There are a few good servers out there to play on (one of the FA corps have one as well I believe) to keep your interest up and build with others towards a greater project.</description><link>http://housearatus.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=29434338&amp;gid=98979#29434338</link><guid isPermaLink="true">http://housearatus.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=29434338&amp;gid=98979#29434338</guid><pubDate>Mon, 27 Feb 2012 12:41:42 -0500</pubDate></item><item><title>Does new rub off eventually?</title><description>&lt;table width=&quot;90%&quot; cellspacing=&quot;1&quot; cellpadding=&quot;3&quot; border=&quot;0&quot; align=&quot;center&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt;&lt;td&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;genmed&quot;&gt;&lt;b&gt;Gunnar Kilya wrote:&lt;/b&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/td&gt;&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;tr&gt;&lt;td class=&quot;quote&quot;&gt;See, this is a good thing (Not changing Corps)I have Corp Loyalty...Or I&#039;m too ignorant. Heh, your guess is as good as mine &lt;img src=&quot;/forums/images/smiles/icon_razz.gif&quot; alt=&quot;tongue out&quot; border=&quot;0&quot; /&gt;&lt;/td&gt;&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Having loyalty is a good thing, corp loyalty I don&#039;t have (a corp name really doesn&#039;t mean much to me), loyalty to people I enjoy flying internet space pixels with I can do  &lt;img src=&quot;/forums/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif&quot; alt=&quot;&quot; border=&quot;0&quot; /&gt;  Come spring / summerish expect bad corp mails in your inbox from me  &lt;img src=&quot;/forums/images/smiles/icon_razz.gif&quot; alt=&quot;tongue out&quot; border=&quot;0&quot; /&gt;</description><link>http://housearatus.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=28590825&amp;gid=98979#28590825</link><guid isPermaLink="true">http://housearatus.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=28590825&amp;gid=98979#28590825</guid><pubDate>Wed, 21 Dec 2011 04:15:10 -0500</pubDate></item><item><title>no moar forumz foar me?</title><description>hahahaha best sig ever</description><link>http://housearatus.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=25118970&amp;gid=98979#25118970</link><guid isPermaLink="true">http://housearatus.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=25118970&amp;gid=98979#25118970</guid><pubDate>Mon, 9 May 2011 22:23:02 -0400</pubDate></item><item><title>Forum Usage</title><description>&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;&lt;span style=&quot;color: red&quot;&gt;Forum Usage&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
This is a public forum where the ambassadors of other corporations and alliances can contact us.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Thank you</description><link>http://housearatus.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=11293817&amp;gid=98979#11293817</link><guid isPermaLink="true">http://housearatus.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=11293817&amp;gid=98979#11293817</guid><pubDate>Sun, 5 Jul 2009 19:58:49 -0400</pubDate></item></channel></rss>